ZFDebug – Zend Framework Plugin
I have spent a lot of time recently working with Zend Framework. As I get further into its features and capabilities, the more I enjoy developing websites and web applications with it. While researching ideas and options, I came across ZFDebug, a plugin that adds a debug bar to the bottom of your pages if you are in the "development" environment. The plugin is hosted on Google Code and is licensed under the New BSD License.
At current release (1.5) ZFDebug offers the following features:
- Cache: Information on Zend_Cache and APC.
- Database: Full listing of SQL queries and the time for each.
- Exception: Error handling of errors and exceptions.
- File: Number and size of files included with complete list.
- Memory: Peak memory usage, memory usage of action controller and support for custom memory measurements.
- Registry: Contents of Zend_Registry
- Time: Timing information of current request, time spent in action controller and custom timers. Also average, min and max time for requests.
- Variables: View variables, request info and contents of $COOKIE and $POST
(list from ZFDebug)