dhtmlxGrid Creates Beautiful DHTML Tables Using Ajax
The best way to see why dhtmlxGrid is so great is to see it, so here is an example.
Now that you have seen it, you may be wondering what some of the specifics are. I have listed many of the great features here, but there are a lot more so be sure to check out their website for all of the features.
- Easy installation and usage
- Smart Rendersing (Loading large datasets)
- Search, filter, sort, and group
- Load data from multiple sources
- Edit cells within the grid
- Math formulas in cells
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Skinning through CSS
- Multiline headers and footers